[CT Birds] Old Lyme Snowy Owl

David Lawton lawtonesq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 12:09:37 EST 2013

SNOWY OWL still atop 80 Washington Street in Hartford at 11:45am, sitting
in the far northeast corner of the building on the rooftop (not on the
ledge) tucked between the floodlight and the ledge corner) -- probably not
visible from the ground but visible from the Buckingham Parking Lot after
going through security channels to gain access.