[CT Birds] Hamden: Rusty BB's in force, & YBSS

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Tue Dec 31 11:55:45 EST 2013

We've had a few RUBB dropping by.  Yesterday, about 4 PM, a flock of 40+ descended.  As I mentioned earlier, we had 18 once this month, and last year only 1 or 2 at a time.  Also YBSS, who has been by several times since CBC -- I hope he's over-wintering here?

From Arthur Shippee:
12/30/13 - Hamden, North Lake Dr -- 40+ Rusty Blackbirds, mixed M & F, and Yellow-Bellied Sap Sucker, M.
12/31/13 - Hamden, North Lake Dr -- Several more RUBB

Begin forwarded message: