[CT Birds] Speaking of Barrows Goldeneye

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:02:00 EST 2013

And James Purcell, I thought the ushering in of the New Year might be a nice time to let the subscribers to CTBirds know that our very own James Purcell has been accepted into Cornell University.  Many of you know (or would recognize) James as a keen and enthusiastic young birder often seen where newly discovered rarities were lurking or doing the discovering himself, as with the Barrows Goldeneye for the 2013 CBC.  It is quite exciting that one of our own will be haunting the halls of the ornithology department at Cornell!  Congratulations, James!

Jan Hollerbach
Fairfield, CT

Sent from my iPhone