[CT Birds] Speaking of Barrows Goldeneye

semismart9 at aol.com semismart9 at aol.com
Tue Dec 31 21:07:12 EST 2013

Congratulations, James.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Hollerbach <smilifase at gmail.com>
To: CT Ornithological Association COA <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Sent: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 9:02 pm
Subject: [CT Birds] Speaking of Barrows Goldeneye

And James Purcell, I thought the ushering in of the New Year might be a nice
time to let the subscribers to CTBirds know that our very own James Purcell has
been accepted into Cornell University.  Many of you know (or would recognize)
James as a keen and enthusiastic young birder often seen where newly discovered
rarities were lurking or doing the discovering himself, as with the Barrows
Goldeneye for the 2013 CBC.  It is quite exciting that one of our own will be
haunting the halls of the ornithology department at Cornell!  Congratulations,
James!

Jan Hollerbach
Fairfield, CT

Sent from my iPhone