[CT Birds] Hartford vs Long Beach Snowy Owls Counts

Sophie Zyla sophiezyla at snet.net
Thu Jan 2 07:22:38 EST 2014

At sunset on Christmas night Jeff Ruhloff, Kirsten Pirello and I saw three Snowy Owls at the same time. We had been photographing one on the post, one flew across chasing the sanderlings and flew around the one on the post and another flew over us to join in with the two in front of us. One was already in rehab and one had been found dead on the beach so that makes at least 5 at Long Beach.
Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls

Sent from my iPhone