[CT Birds] Black Guillemot at Hammonasset

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 07:40:35 EST 2014

Hi all,

This goes without saying but any updates on this bird would be greatly
appreciated. There has not been a chasable Black Guillemot in CT since I
started actively birding some 15 years ago (and possibly much, much
longer). We are so far overdue for a chasable guillemot. The snow is
supposed to be very spotty and very light today, so there will be ample
chances to refind the bird.

Good luck.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT