[CT Birds] Dennis Varza Obituary

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:39:55 EST 2014

Roy, Jim Bair et al,

I did put a direct link page to the funeral home's website of Dennis Varza's page that people could scroll down once on that link and leave a comment. I thought many would know what to do. I have now updated the information on my article to make it very clear. http://birdcallsradio.com/2013/12/31/dennis-varza-remembered/

Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT