[CT Birds] Re SWARO Scope Repairs

Jerry Connolly birdshop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 30 18:44:21 EST 2013

Swarovski USA is where you need to send it, but first you must call (800-426-3089; "2") to get a Service Order (SO).  Be sure to have the scope serial number (found by taking the eyepiece off if it's a ATS or ATM) handy.  The eyepiece also has a serial number that you'll have to provide if you plan on sending that in as well.  Be sure to fully insure it.

Not sure if you bought the scope from us but, if you did, we'd be happy to ship it for you at no charge and supply you with a loaner.
If not, the address is:

SONA Repair
SO #________
2 Slater Rd
Cranston, RI 02920

PS I think they are currently running about 6-8 weeks on repairs.

<(` )
    ( >)~

The Audubon Shop
907 Boston Post Rd