[CT Birds] COA’s journal The Connecticut Warbler now indexed and online

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Tue Dec 31 14:53:19 EST 2013

A round of applause is due to Renee, Denise and Steve for all their efforts in making the quarterly journal of the Connecticut Ornithological Association available to the Connecticut Birding community.  There is a great deal to be learned from past articles found in this fine publication.  As a past president and long-time COA board member, I thank them for all the work that went into this exercise.  For those reading this who are not members of the COA, the sponsor of the CT birding list serve by the way, the future success of the organization  (and the list serve) is dependent upon the support of everyone in the Connecticut birding community.  I do hope you will consider membership in COA as one of your New Year's resolutions.  Your membership support is important and needed.

Happy New Year and good birding to all!

Jay Kaplan