[CT Birds] Snowy owl in Stratford/Milford?

Lori Mott zoogirl527 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:27:33 EST 2013

I am hoping to get out tomorrow 1/1 to find a Snowy Owl.  I haven't seen
one listed in Stratford or Milford areas lately - does anyone know if one
is still around there?  Old Lyme is a little too far for me to travel from
the Danbury area.   Would love to find one before the impending snow makes
it much tougher.

I am on a Florida bird board, and a Snowy Owl is being reported in
Jacksonville.  Third time ever in the state.  Maybe I need to fly south for
the winter and find one there!

Thanks, Lori Mott