[CT Birds] Canton sapsucker

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jan 2 21:44:13 EST 2014

I think you probably mean to send this to CTBirds (ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org) but it went to the address (ctbirdreport at ftml.net) we keep for people not subscribed and use as the return address for the Daily report.  You can probably remove that one from your address book to avoid this sort of problem.

I hope you will re-post to CTBirds.

Stay warm!