[CT Birds] Dennis Varza

ctredbird at comcast.net ctredbird at comcast.net
Fri Jan 3 15:21:39 EST 2014

My contact with Dennis was limited but he was helpful in my quest to find certain species in Bridgeport that were frustratingly difficult to locate.  Without his counsel I might still be looking for a Siskin there!

I know he was interested in Red-headed Woodpeckers and spent time with my studying and discussing the well-documented Bloomfield bird back in the good old days.  I learned a lot about the species from him then.    His passion was obvious.  He will be missed.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT

Sent from my iPhone