[CT Birds] LIS Bird Count extended thru January 5th (Please Help)

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 21:05:10 EST 2014

SHARING YOUR eBIRD CHECKLISTS (and other bird/trip reports):

Please SHARE your eBird checklists with us (with user/account called "LIS
BirdCount") if they contain any birds you saw in Long Island Sound during
the five-week count period of December 1st through January 5th.

This is the last weekend of the current  "Long Island Sound Bird Count",
and we will accept data sent to us (or eBird checklists Shared with us) for
about another week after that.

We have received a LOT of good data, including eleven Christmas Bird Counts
along the LIS, and quite a few uncommon species.  We will compile these
data in mid-January, aiming to publish by end of month, at this website

Many thanks to all the CT and NY birders who have contributed in many ways.
Tom Robben
for the COA LIS Project team & all our collaborators in both states