[CT Birds] Question about parking/viewing at Brazos Rd

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 10:49:43 EST 2014

There is a little set of stairs at the end of Brazos Rd in East Haven, but there is a
sign right by the stairs  that reads "Posted-No Trespassing-Keep Out," and the one
time I was here last month a homeowner looked at me funny so I left.  Where
Caroline Rd and Ellis Rd meet there is another sign, "Private Beach-No
Trespassing-No Parking."
So where do birders park and look from?  Is it known in the neighborhood that
people have been coming to look for rare birds?  Is it OK that we are there?
Also, if anyone sees the Harlequin Duck today, please post it, because the last
person who posted from this spot yesterday (1/4) did not report the Harlequin.
Tim Antanaitis