[CT Birds] Great Island highlights

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 18:01:22 EST 2014

I think we’re all just lucky that you returned safely, Dave, and can tell the tales.  Photos on a less dangerous day!

FYI, they closed Hammo around noon today due to ice.  It was like walking on glass some places - can’t imagine what it was like in a kayak.

Sarah Faulkner

Collinsville, CT

Sent from Windows Mail