[CT Birds] Carl Ekroth

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 06:34:53 EST 2014

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform you that my good friend Carl Ekroth passed away yesterday. He was a long time member of Hartford Audubon and an active birder in out state and beyond. He was perhaps best known for hosting the Rufous Hummingbird in his yard in Ellington a couple of years ago. Carl, your suffering is now over and I and many others will miss you. It was a privilege to have known you all these years and may you rest in peace.