[CT Birds] Future of Manresa Island Meeting Part #2

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:37:47 EST 2014

Dear All,

With permission from Tina Green to post.

Many of you that are interested may not be aware of this meeting tonight.
I am going to this meeting and & will record it for an updated article on my site afterwards.

NEWS RELEASE: Future of Manresa Island Meeting Part #2
WHEN: Tue, January 7, 2013, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
WHERE: The Rowayton Community Center (Rowayton library)
DIRECTIONS: 33 Highland Avenue in Rowayton, CT.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list for future meeting let me know.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT