[CT Birds] Help with

kevindoyle01 kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Tue Jan 7 22:38:58 EST 2014

Kevin Doyle here from New Milford just up Mist Hill from Candlewood Lake.

I remember this past summer about a local New Milford birder who counts bald eagles on the lake. I photograph or at least try to photograph these magnificent birds on the Hudson River in Peekskill, NY. With the crazy weather we're having my reports are that the Eagles haven't arrived. Though it's still early I'd like to know if that person could contact me and possibly give me some info on the Candlewood Lake birds.

I thank you and hope to hear that person soon.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4