[CT Birds] Hermit Thrush

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 08:09:49 EST 2014

I don't remember reporting them on CT Birds but happened to have an
all-time best fall for Hermit Thrushes with six in the yard on 10/5 and five
along the Appalachian Trail in Sharon during the Christmas Bird Count in
December.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen

In a message dated 1/8/2014 7:54:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,