[CT Birds] Hermit Thrush

judy moore judymoore at optonline.net
Wed Jan 8 13:28:23 EST 2014

I had a Hermit Thrush hopping around on my lawn at noon, along with six
robins.  Yesterday a beautiful adult male YB Sapsucker flew out of the
holly tree, which still has many berries, despite the robins.  Saw a
flicker here today also.  A Brown Creeper has been a regular visitor
under the feeders.

Judy Moore
Woodbridge