[CT Birds] 1/9 - BARNACLE GOOSE, Fairfield

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 21:17:04 EST 2014

The BARNACLE GOOSE continues in the vicinity of the Fairfield Country Club.
I was able to catch up with this bird at dusk today, among a large flock of
Canadas on the iced-over Southport Harbor. I typically view the country
club (and a good portion of the harbor) from the intersection of Harbor
Road and Rose Hill Roads on the Southport side, which is where I viewed
today's goose flock from. I posted a couple of long-range photos of the
bird here:
http://floridascrubjay.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/19-barnacle-goose-fairfield/

Alex Burdo
Fairfield