[CT Birds] Male pintail. Ravens pond

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Fri Jan 10 22:56:53 EST 2014

I was reminded that I omitted the location's town. Raven Pond Park is at the
corner of Brookside Drive and East Main Street (aka Route 110) in Stratford,
CT. It is about 2 miles south of the Wilbur Cross/Merritt Parkway (Route
15). Google "Brookside Drive, Stratford, CT" to get directions if
interested.