[CT Birds] West Hartford Yard - Coopers Hawk

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Mon Jan 6 14:52:08 EST 2014

Coopers Hawk - there are 2 different birds that frequent our back yard.  One is clearly an Adult with an orange streaky breast and orange eyes.  The other is a juvenile darker streaks on the breast and a yellow eyes.  They trade places on the best perches.  The juvie likes to hang out under our spruce tree hopping around, that is until our cat chased after him.

They are very welcome as they love pigeon and ignore the small feeder birds.

Tracey R Bissell
Business Analyst
Production Readiness and Acceptance
ING Retirement Services CS3
(860) 580-3453
tracey.bissell at us.ing.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.