[CT Birds] Parking at Brazos Rd

Phil Asprelli aspr82 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 6 15:09:00 EST 2014

Paul . . . I was birding at Brazos Rd. for about an hour this morning. I parked right at the NO PARKING sign. I believe the signs are meant for "in season" beach weather. While I was there, there were 2 police cars and a fire truck tending to flooding problems. I was not questioned about my vehicle being parked there.