[CT Birds] Subject: Re: OT: Cold Shock and Striped Bass

John Ogren northernrail at comcast.net
Fri Jan 10 13:20:03 EST 2014

About 2 weeks ago  Kris Rowe called to let me know he had 5 eagles on the ice at South Cove (Old Saybrook). When I got there, I saw 6 im. Eagles with a bunch of gulls. It certainly appeared they were in a feeding frenzy of some sort. They were too far off to see what they were eating but most likely it was a fish kill also. Later Kris had pictures of 8 eagles total.
John Ogren

Message: 5