[CT Birds] Fwd: Shepaug Dam Bald Eagle Information, Southbury, CT

Judith E Stevens judithestevens at charter.net
Mon Jan 13 11:45:10 EST 2014

I'm passing along this past weekend's eagle viewing information at Shepaug Dam.
The eagles are active and we have very few visitor reservations.
Shepaug Dam Eagle Site has a link to the power company to make reservations, or you can call:
1-800-368-8954 (the power company) from Tuesday to Fri. between 9 am and 3 pm.
Dam is open on Wed., Sat. and Sunday from 9 am to 1 p.m.
Judith Stevens, Volunteer