[CT Birds] great birding book

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:06:36 EST 2014

1/13
On the postings, I can't find who it was that recommended "The Complete
Birder" by
Jack Connor, but they deserve a big "Thank you".  What a helpful book!
It's almost like a textbook on where to look (which levels of trees/shrubs
etc)  and how to find birds, but written in  a user friendly style with
humor snuck in.  Although copyrighted in 1966, I think much of the
information is probably still relevant.  Lots of good hints. I'm halfway
through it and I hope I remember all the information I'm reading.
Thanks again,
Bev Propen, Orange