[CT Birds] CORRECTION Re: Long beach Iceland

David F Provencher (Generation - 4) david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Jan 16 17:47:58 EST 2014

Keith you will never have difficulty in finding differing opinions on large larids. I suggest you (and any others who believe they can argue for this bird being a hybrid) write up your position and submit it to the Avian Records Committee of Connecticut if you'd like to further the issue. We are currently discussing the date of our next meeting in the Spring. I believe you should be able to find more info on submitting on the COA website.

Dave Provencher