[CT Birds] The History of Iceland Gull vs Glaucous Gull

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Jan 18 22:17:19 EST 2014

I thought the entry from the Bent series might fill in some history about the Iceland Gull with some hints about it being absent from your book, but it didn't.  It is on-line for those who wish to confuse themselves even more by reading something out of date.

http://www.birdzilla.com/birds/Iceland-Gull/bent_life_history.html

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT