[CT Birds] THICK-BILLED MURRE--Stratford, Birdseye Boat Ramp

cgrobson at aol.com cgrobson at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 21:45:10 EST 2014

I also saw the Thick Billed Murre at the Birdseye Boat Launch yesterday about the same time that Stefan saw it, although I didn't know what it was at the time.

I had an excellent, but distant view of it for several minutes.  When I saw it, it was swimming near the boat marina to the left of the viewing platform, behind the condominiums.

I didn't have a field guide with me at the time, but looked it up when I got home.  I was glad to see Stefan's post to confirm what I had seen.

Connie Robson
Bantam, CT

Sent from my iPad