[CT Birds] O-OT: BBC News: Rare fungus discovered in Scotland

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Jan 13 22:49:04 EST 2014

Like off-off Broadway....

One of our crew -- alas memory fails at the moment -- is a big fan of such things.  And here the history is interesting: perhaps brought to Scotland by returning WWI vets!

I saw this story on the BBC News iPad App and thought you should see it:

Rare fungus discovered in Scotland

A rare fungus is discovered for the first time in Scotland, near a former war hospital in Edinburgh.

Read more:

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.