[CT Birds] Spots for monk parakeet

Mary Mushinsky marymushinsky at att.net
Tue Jan 14 11:47:42 EST 2014

Best of luck on your adventure!
I have seen their very large stick nests at City Point, New Haven and
near Seaside Park, Beardsley Park and the aquaculture high school in
Bridgeport.  I'm sure you will find them anywhere along the shoreline
from New Haven west.  The large, tall stick nests can be seen from a
great distance and are often clustered together.  Mary Mushinsky,