[CT Birds] Bald Eagles continuing on State Street, several Blue Jay regulars and some Tufted Titmouse Hamden.

Robert Hutton rvhuk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 14:26:28 EST 2014

Two Bald Eagles continue this morning from 10:00 at State Street, Hamden, across from .B. Mason's. They are readying the nest. Monk Parakeets were under and around the nest, even while they were there. Good luck everyone in their searches for exquisite sightings and images.

I also went to North Lake, Hamden but I saw either the Pileated Woodpeacker nor the Rusty Blackbirds which have been there recently. Juncos feeding on donated seeds, a Downy Woodpecker, and Tufted Titmouse made an appearance.

Robert Hutton