[CT Birds] Hamden: various: Fwd: eBird Report - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Jan 20, 2014

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Jan 20 17:06:09 EST 2014

Rusty Blackbird update:  at our feeders, I saw 2 F yesterday.  It's been a while since I've seen the North Lake flock, last reported by Stephen Broker, 1/8.
- - - -

A mid-day walk around upper Lake Whitney, Hamden, produced 28 species.  Highlights: G-C Kinglet, heard then seen;  Carolina Wren, heard;  a big flock of Starlings with a number of Robins (& some Cowbirds);  a couple of G.B. Heron;  a bunch of Mallards;  and a Song Sparrow.  Wonder who will be around tomorrow?

(Flo, if you need any of these for RWA property reporting, ask for details.)

eBird report:

Begin forwarded message: