[CT Birds] Variuos birds Middletown

Pat Barnett barnettbookwrhs at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 10:24:29 EST 2014

 An exceptional morning in our yard! Highlighted by a pair of Pileated Woodpeckers at our hanging suet. Also there, a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, 4 Red Bellies,
Northern Flicker, numerous Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers, Crows, and Starlings. On a dead tree I smear a peanut butter suet mix and attract numerous woodpeckers, Nuthatches, Titmice, Black-Capped Chickadees, and a Brown Creeper. Numerous Juncos, Goldfinch, a few White Throats, House Finch, Mourning Doves, Cardinals. At our cornmeal-peanut butter ball feeders,? Eastern Bluebirds...I must be in heaven.

Pat Barnett