[CT Birds] Owl Advice

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 15:43:34 EST 2014

Thanks to everyone who replied...I read all the messages, even those from my spamblocker.  I ended up at Hammo on Monday, and it was totally devoid of birds,  except for gulls, a small raft of dark ducks too far away to see, and some small shorebirds.

I checked all the spots the owls were seen....do you know how many whitish objects there are out there in the grasses?!  Many pieces of trash, and numerous gull heads, but no owl. Osprey platform was briefly exciting, til I realized it was just a gull.

Zellene