[CT Birds] Simsbury Snow Geese

danforth1723 at att.net danforth1723 at att.net
Tue Jan 21 21:18:09 EST 2014

I drive past that field every workday at about 4:10 pm. I've been seeing at
least one snow Goose(sometimes two) there off an on since early December. I
don't always stop and glass the field over. I did see Geese there today, but
they were way back in the field and it was snowing.
Mark Danforth
Tolland Ct.