[CT Birds] Murmuration caught on video

Bob MacDonnell bob at macdonnellphoto.com
Thu Jan 23 13:30:51 EST 2014

Not sure if they're still around, but there was a decent sized flock
(nowhere near as impressive as those in England and Scotland) doing a
mini version of this in the west end of Hammonasset in December that I
photographed:

http://bobmacdonnell.zenfolio.com/p750569497

and wrote about at the end of a recent blog post:

http://bobmacdonnell.zenfolio.com/blog/2014/1/its-a-wrap

Bob MacDonnell

Quoting shootsnaps at aol.com: