[CT Birds] Windsor landfill today

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Jan 23 16:39:10 EST 2014

Windsor Landfill, (11:30 am to 2:00 pm) Twice as I was leaving today,
an Iceland Gull flew in or over the landfill. To update after
reviewing some of my images; at least 4, but most likely 5 Iceland
Gulls today. The fifth bird (1st cycle) flew over the main bldg. while
I was driving out to leave. It was flying high coming from the
southeast and continued flying to the northwest so it didn't come from
the landfill.

5 Iceland Gulls (3- 1st cycle, 2 -2nd cycle) and a 3rd cycle Lesser
Black-backed Gull. Also a single Merlin chasing a Crow, and a pair of
Redtails.

Keith Mueller