[CT Birds] Photos of Thayer's

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Jan 24 16:19:58 EST 2014

Here are some photos of the first Cycle Thayer's Gull from Windsor today.  Surely a productive 20 minutes at the landfill between meetings!  I relocated the Thayer's before I left, but not 100% convinced it is the same bird.   Thoughts appreciated.  I also had at least 3 Iceland Gulls, one first cycle Lesser Black-backed Gull and a small funky dark gull I'm not putting a name on.  And a Black Vulture.   You should be able to see these photos without having a Facebook account.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road