[CT Birds] Yard Red Shouldered / Stratford Birding Map

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 07:51:21 EST 2014

Stratford Yard:  Let the dogs out this morning and perched at the other end of the clothesline is a Red Shouldered Hawk, grabbed the camera and then called for the Chihuahua to come in :)

Yesterday noon time there was a Golden Crowned Kinglet at the Greenway on Beacon Pt Road feeding in the small evergreens.

I have been playing around with Google Maps and have put together a map of some of my favorite Stratford Coastal Birding Spots.  It's still a work in progress and I will add other areas around town as I have time.  I started it because members of the Connecticut Birds facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/125313460911467/)  were interested in the locations of birds I would post.   Out of towners may find it useful.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT