[CT Birds] Oriole in Northford

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 1 07:58:09 EST 2014

This email came through the NHBC's website.  The observer said it was OK to
post to CTBIRDS.  In a separate email, she said the bird was seen y'day.

John Triana

	On January 29, 2014 at 11:00 PM Rose R <revh2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
	During the last week in Dec and the first 2 wks in Jan we had an
orange bird visiting us. I sent pictures to whatbird.com and the opinions
were either a female Baltimore Oriole or a Bullocks Oriole.
	I am wondering if you can give me any information on actually
identifying this bird. A few birders advised me that either bird would be a
rare sighting.
	Thanks for any help,

John Triana
jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
"Just take your shoes off and get soulful, ya know?" - Otis Redding