[CT Birds] More Gull images from Windsor today

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Fri Feb 7 22:31:38 EST 2014

I added a few more images of the presumed HERG x LBBG hybrid, and some
images of the 2nd cycle Iceland Gull also. This was a beautiful Gull!
I never had a chance to photograph the adult Iceland (which I only
spotted for a few seconds) and the 1st cycle Glaucous Gull. When they
came in, Patrick and I were quite a distance from the feeding
activity....due to the heavy equipment activity. All three
white-winged Gulls were only there for about 5 minutes and then they
left. This Iceland Gull made a few circles over my head so I could
photograph it. Click on the link below to see the photos:

https://www.facebook.com/keith.mueller.733/media_set?set=a.236980913155748.1073741829.100005315221025&type=3

Keith Mueller