[CT Birds] Bluebirds

Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Sat Feb 15 17:25:37 EST 2014

In the midst of the storm on Thursday, I had 3 male bluebirds at my
feeders, being seriously buffeted by wind and snow.  On Friday morning,
while the sun was glistening on the ice-sheathed branches, a pair of
bluebirds came to our sunflower feeders.  My daughter says she has seen
them off and on all winter.  Perhaps they never left?

Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Teacher
St. Luke's School
New Canaan, CT 06840
email: olsenj at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email. *