[CT Birds] More info on Snowy Owls

Kateri Kosek katrose at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 19 00:44:09 EST 2014

Actually, I am sort of interested, as a birder and a writer, in exploring that segment of the birding community that isn't convinced / concerned about climate change or other conservation issues. If anyone has thoughts about that or wants to offer their perspective and chat a bit, I'd love to hear from you, OFF listserv, at katrose at frontiernet.net. Thanks!

Also, found a Hermit Thrush in the woods this afternoon, drinking from a nearly covered-over trickle of a stream. Heard two Barred Owls conversing with each other too.

Kateri Kosek
Falls Village, CT