[CT Birds] Access at Greenwich Point

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Wed Feb 19 18:55:47 EST 2014

Greenwich Point Park is open to non-residents this time of year.  I saw the
Eared Grebe today with Stefan Martin shortly after 10 am.   High tide today
was about 2 pm.   Entering the park, there is a stop sign with the guard
shack.  Make a U-turn and park safely.  Walk out to the little shed and look
out to Long Island Sound slightly east.  Use of a spotting scope is advised.

Mike Warner
Wilton, Ct.