[CT Birds] Upcoming COA Annual Meeting 3/22/14

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:58:20 EST 2014

Greetings Fellow Birders,

The Annual Meeting of the CT Ornithological Association will take place on Saturday March 22,2014 in Middletown at Middlesex Community College. Our speakers this year include Pete Dunne,Kevin Karlson,and Chris Rimmer who will no doubt educate,entertain and enlighten us with their presentations. This is a great opportunity to connect with new and old friends from our birding community and "get psyched" for spring migration.

Please click on the link below for more information regarding the COA Annual Meeting registration,schedule,speaker info,and directions.

http://www.ctbirding.org/2014docs/2014AnnualMeetingSpeakers.htm

We look forward to seeing you all on March 22nd!

Tina Green

COA President