[CT Birds] CT Glaucous Gulls and other Gulls image galleries

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Tue Feb 18 18:19:22 EST 2014

I have added two additional CT Gull image galleries to my Facebook
page; one featuring the five Glaucous Gulls at the Windsor landfill on
January, 27, and the other Gull image gallery from yesterday with
Patrick Comins and the hybrid Gull and others.

I will be adding more Gull galleries in the upcoming days.

To see the galleries, just click on the links below:

January 27, Five Glaucous Gulls at the Windsor landfill gallery:

February 17, Windsor landfill with Patrick Comins Hybrid Gull and
others Gallery:

Keith Mueller