[CT Birds] Windsor

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Wed Feb 19 11:57:34 EST 2014

I had a smaller flock of cedars (and Robins) here in Somers this morning feeding on old crab apples and hawthorn berries.  With this brutal winter and lack of food around, I thought this might be the year we see a few Bohemians drifting further south in their nomadic travels - I'm keeping my eyes peeled.......