[CT Birds] Wildlife

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 24 20:28:39 EST 2014

(This topic is clearly OT, but I am also extremely interested this subject and hope the CTBirds Administrator obliges us for a reply or two.)

I'm familiar with some more "stodgy" sources, such as a journal/newsletter (DEEP's CT Wildlife) and a book (Connecticut Wildlife, Biodiversity, Natural History, and Conservation, by Geoffrey A. Hammerson, University of New England Press, 2004, ISBN 1-58465-369-8).

I'm sure that the best blog out there, is Greg Hanisek's Waterbury Republican Blog, "Talking Nature".

I'm interested too; are there any others?

Steve Mayo
Bethany